International Enrolment, Term Dates and Fees

Term Dates and Fees

To find out our term dates and fees, a guide to other costs and year level ages, please click on the link below

International Enrolment Process


(download, complete & email to

Additional documents you need to upload or supply:

- Copy of Passport

- Insurance Policy (can be forwarded later)

- Vaccination Certificate

- Photo of applicant (Passport style photo)

- Last school report. This must contain attendance data.

- Letter written to homestay family (if applying for homestay)

- Photos of you with your family and friends to show potential homestays

- Signed Declarations

- Students may be requested to send letters of explanation or recommendation

If the applicant will stay with their natural parent(s) or legal guardian(s) please also supply by email this form:

Uniform Requirements

Orewa College expects all students to wear the uniform correctly. CLICK HERE FOR UNIFORM REGULATIONS

International students attending Orewa College for longer than one Term are required to purchase a school uniform. The cost for this is $300-$400. You can purchase this from the Uniform Shop before or during the Orientation Programme. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.

If students are enrolled for a Term or less, or they are enrolling for term 3 and 4, they can hire a uniform from the International Department.

$120 for a skirt or shorts, 2 shirts, sunhat, jersey or jacket.

They will have to purchase their own socks and shoes and/or sandals. If students want to bring their own black shoes/sandals with them, please check the uniform regulations link above to check what shoes/sandals are acceptable.

If students have a uniform at their own school in their country and are enrolling for a Term or less they can wear their own uniform. This must be worn correctly.

Health Services and Insurance

Most international students are not entitled to publicly funded health services while in New Zealand. If you receive medical treatment during your visit, you may be liable for the full costs of that treatment. Full details on entitlements to publicly-funded health services are available through the Ministry of Health, and can be viewed on their website at

The Accident Compensation Corporation provides accident insurance for all New Zealand citizens, residents and temporary visitors to New Zealand, but you may still be liable for all other medical and related costs. Further information can be viewed on the ACC website at

International students must have appropriate and current medical and travel insurance while studying in New Zealand. We recommend and can arrange Unicare – New Zealand Student Plan cover. Further information can be viewed on their website at