1. Check you are in zone. Click here for Zone Maps
2. Parent and child to read our school policies. Click here for Policies
3. Submit an online application. Click here for Enrolment application
4. Upload or email documents. Click here for list of required Documents
5. Additional documents required (if applicable)
a. Health Form (if your child has any health issues) click here
b. English Language Support Required? Please complete ESOL Form click here
6. Interview. Once we receive the application and all required documentation, the legal caregiver and child will be invited to an enrolment interview with one of our leadership team (approximately 20 minutes).
Interviews for students starting in 2020 will be in August / September. A date and time will be emailed once the application and documents have been received.
Please follow steps 2 & 3 of the pre-enrolment process as listed above. You will receive an email confirming the out of zone priority the application will have for the ballot on 11 September 2019.
1. Sibling of a current student
2. Sibling of a former student
3. Child of a parent who attended
4. Child of a parent currently employed by the Orewa College Board of Trustees.
5. All others
If the application is successful, we will request the required documents and invite you and your child to an enrolment interview with one of our leadership team to complete the pre-enrolment process.
Wednesday 7 August 7.00pm – 8.30pm – Orewa Arts & Events Centre, Orewa College
Information evening for parents/caregivers, including an overview of Year 7, 8 & 9 academic programmes and co-curricular opportunities. Following the presentation, there will be an opportunity to speak with staff about digital devices, specialist classes, sports, uniforms and enrolment.
If you child is coming into Year 7 and you would like to consider them for the Independent Learning Centre (ILC) click here to read the information and enter “YES” on the enrolment application where indicated.
Tuesday 30 July – Thursday 1 August 2019
Guided tours for students coming into Years 9-13 can be booked by clicking here
Interviews for students starting in 2020 will be in August / September. A date and time will be emailed to you once the application and documents have been received.
Enrolment starts on the students first day of attendance. Students must be living with a legal caregiver at an in zone address on their start date (unless accepted as an out of zone student)