Please follow the pre-enrolment process below:
1. School zone - see maps and a written description of our school zone.
2. School policies - both the legal caregiver and enrolling child need to read these school policies prior to interview.
3. Enrolment application - submit an online application
4. Documents - upload or email all required documents as listed
5. Additional documents required (if applicable)
a. Health Form (if your child has any health issues) click here
b. ESOL (if your child requires extra assistance with English language - click here
6. Interview - an invitation for an enrolment interview will be emailed to the legal caregiver once we have received the online application and all the required documents. The legal caregiver and student will need to attend this interview (approximately 20 minutes) with a senior manager.
The Act distinguishes between "pre-enrolment processes" and "enrolment".
The application and interview processes above are considered ‘pre-enrolment”. The definition of “enrolment” is when attendance at the school commences and the student is first marked present on the school roll.