1. Check you are in/out of zone: Click here for Zone Maps
2. Parent and Child to read our school policies. Click here for Policies
3. Submit an online application. Click here for Enrolment application
4. Upload or email documents. Click here for list of required Documents
5. Interview - Once we receive the online application and all required documentation, the legal caregiver and child will be invited to an enrolment interview.
Applications for Out of Zone Enrolments are closed.
Once we receive the online application and all required documentation, the legal caregiver and child will be invited to an enrolment interview. Interviews for 2022 enrolments will be held on a date TBC.
Out of zone applications must be submitted no later than 11.59pm on 1 September 2021. Applications will be balloted on 8 September 2021 based on these priorities:-
Enrolment starts on the students first day of attendance. Students must be living with a legal caregiver at an in zone address on their start date (unless accepted as an out of zone student).